Monday, March 4, 2013

scholarship



A lot of scholarship offered

But

I don’t know what to do


YA ALLAH, please give me a guide.. what I need to do, n what the best for me..

If u say, I need grab this, please show me a way..

Don’t make me greedy to grab this if u say is not my faith YA ALLAH.

To be honest, I always want u blessed and I always believe that U planned something the best for me

What I need to do is always thankful all what U give to me..

ALHAMDULLILAH..

 



p/s: remember Suzanne,

whatever u want, not everything it's yours

be grateful what u have now.  

Always remember ALLAH and always say ALHAMDULLILAH..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
very simple person, bercita2 tinggi, independent person, suka ikut kata sendiri, xsuka dipandang rendah, suka dilihat nothing tapi berisi.. memegang kata2 "KO,Ko.. Aku, adalah aku.. jatuh bangun, hanya aku yang rasa... mahu diingat, sorg pendiam tapi riuh,sorg pemalu tapi muka seposen.. hoho